Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st day working!! yahoo...

today is my 1st day go work...so excited o...when i reach there i so hardworking n start working n i noe a lot of fren the 1st i noe is my tong shi call christine...she so cute n pretty...then the next door hommy de guy n art asia de guy n osim de guy oso come n make fren with us...the hommy de call xiao jie, art asia de call wen hao n osim de call eason...me n christime oso new de...so they start come n fang wen us....haha...they ask me n christine wat name, age n which school we study...haha...so funny....they also very good they keep on help us n treat us like xiao mei mei....if 1 to describe them i will said xiao jie is a funny guy, wen hao is like niang niang de...haha n eason is a gentlement...haha....we always play together, talk together, eat together, gai gai together n many many more...hehe...my supervisor e-xin is also a very very good ppl they set us freely so we 1 go where oso can n when we 1 break oso can...hehe...tis is my 1st experience working...haha

No comments: