Friday, April 3, 2009

i'm back!!

i'm back from ns 4 3days...haha...because of 'cheng ming'...they allow chinese back 4 3days...haha...1st day i go ns got a bit 'bu shi guan' la...but after few days ok d...i noe a lot fren there n take a lot pic with fren...haha...on 28mac tat was earth hour we need to close all the light 4 1 hour n my camp in goverment de sure will follow but tat day our camp got sajak telling about the earth hour de...so i got join singing actually is call by my fren la...cause i got no sound tat day but they said nvm so without voice i oso go up stage n sing so have to shout oni got voice...haha... then after tat we all take pic...we all r wearing baju kurung..haha..borrow from those malay gals at my dorm...haha...let me introduce my dorm mates to u all la...haha...we really have fun there...haha...happy with my camp...haha...besides tat i oso same camp with teressa hean...haha...so ngam...now we r much more closer than last time d...haha


me n louise

me n siaw yin (sally)

up: me, shiang leng, louise
down: crystal

sheena n me...i borrow her baju kurung de...hehe

me, siaw yin, crystal, shiang leng n louise
siaw yin, crystal, me n louise

No comments: