Saturday, February 14, 2009

Boring Valentine

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!

today is valentine day...so i would like to wish every couple 'tian tian mi mi' n 'xin fu'...hehe...n to all single can faster get a couple n happy always...haha....today valentine i still need to work... haiz... but oso good la...better than stay at home alone...i'm oso 1 of the single...hehe...no bf but nvm still got a lot fren accompany me like e-xin, pei wen n sue ee...althought sue ee n pei wen got bf but they still come work n oso consider accompany me...haha...when working time i saw a lot couple...got bit bit jealous la...but still ok la...every year oso same de la...just tis year working still got fren accompany hehe...they tell me no need jealous la just go find 1 lo...but i said no 1 want me i too ugly d...haha...i still jk said i wan hang a card board on my neck said tat i'm single n available haha...jk oni la...i wont so sot de.... like tat so 'tiew lian' haha...i finish work at 10.30pm i pass by windmill wah! i saw still alot couple inside the shop very 'lang man' de lo...got 'zu guang wan chan' haha...tis year my valentine just like tat...haha...

No comments: