Friday, February 6, 2009

y should ppl compare??

today so boring when i working so i keep on do sudoku cause ntg do n no customer then i wait till pei wen come then sue ee go eat liao so i chit chat with pei wen then suddenly i my cousin come find me then pei wen ask izit tat 1 my cousin i said yes...so i continue chit chat with pei wen she said my cousin very lan si so i start thinking n tell all my sad thing to her...i noe i very ugly n look mature...a lot ppl said tat too...actually i younger than my cousin but a lot ppl said she look pretty than me n younger than me but u no need so lan si come chuan me de ma...she always keep on introduce me to her fren n let her fren said i look older than her n uglyer than her haiz... u never think about my feeling de meh i oso will feel sad de ma...even next door de eason oso said i look mature but u noe need who tell u i look mature than u then u tell me u noe i will feel sad de ma...mature mean wat easiest way is old...haiz...so i tell all to pei wen tat i unhappy with tat so she said nvm la...then i said of coarse nvm la...cause she my cousin ma wat to do so just give her said lo...haiz...i noe i not look like 18 but tis is wat i look like so i dun care wat u said me...me is 4 ever me...y must we compare to each other??hehe...actuallty today i finish work at 7pm but i chit chat with pei wen till 7.30pm while waiting 4 sue ee back...then i go eat dinner with my family...after dinner we back home then after bath i start update my blog liao cause almost 2 month no update liao so today 1 short go update my blog from my shanghai trip till today...hehe...my next post i hope will be soon...haha...cause working seldom got time sit n update blog de...hehe...lastly i show some me n my cousin pic let u all compare...can give some comment...just tell the truth i will accept cause not the 1st ppl said i uglyer n older than her liao...hehe
i think the only pic i take with her me my cousin sis

No comments: