Wednesday, July 2, 2008

funny day!

Today at school as usual ntg special but me n amy today we ‘ he zhuo ‘ do 1 thing o…guess wat we do? Haha...when English 1st period we 2 concentrate study then 2nd period I sleep she copy the hw then the 3rd period I wake up n she sleep n I copy hw…see we got ‘muo qi’ o…haha…then today after recess as usual we study then 2nd last period we go library chit char then last period oni amy back to class n study sejarah…me n api go ronda our school…tehn ying, kyalin n lee yee maintain in library n chit chat…then 1 pm d….ring ring ring…school time finish…haha…tis is the bell which I love the most then I reach my mom office we go eat beside my mom shope de restaurant after 2pm we back to mom shop then I go my bro office which is just behind my mom office then my mom ask me to help her do sth…then around 3pm oni finish doing…on tat time I feel damn tired d…so I just sleep on my bro table then 3.30pm my mom wake me up d…cause I 4 pm got tuition…haiz…not feeling like go tuition oso…so I msg her n said I not feeling like going tuition then she never reply me when I reach tuition I tell her I tired then she tell me she oso n she blame me said y no msg 016? But how I noe normally I msg 017 de ma…n she oso can msg me de ma…haha…then 5.30pm I got acc…today acc damn fun when enter class kyalin play my water bottle till the water all pour on her uniform n oso kena my hand then kyalin take out a pack of tissue n wipe after wipping I ask amy to throw because she at outside ma…so I throw to her manatau kena tat gal…she frighten n jump up…haha…when I see the 1st reaction I just noe how to laugh….hahahaha….then end of the class kyalin tissue pask with red colour plastic de then drop down d…then the behind go n pick up n ask wat is tat then me n kyalin start laughing d… then they sumore said tis is gal private thing (china bread)…haha…then we 2 laugh more loud suddenly amy wake up n see wat is tat then she tell them not the thing tat they think so I pick it up n open it n show them….we was laugh like hell…hahaha….they sumore said will sui for 3 years because take gals thing….hahahaha….then bm ntg special n I’m not alone tis week cause today sue n amy oso sit my beside 1 ppl sit 1 side… n they also talk to me…haha

No comments: