Saturday, July 5, 2008

~Tuition~

Today I go Aeon with my family around 1pm we reach there then we shooping at there then I go buy some staff for my fren because her b’day coming soon so we play to buy some special thing 4 her then we play to buy bra...haha...special ba? They ask me to buy because they said my yan guang not bad...they ask me choose some bright colour for her...

Then I go buy Pn Leow present because she gonna retire on Monday...she is a greatest EA teacher in the world...so we plan to share n buy something for her...so I’m the 1 who buy present de…I buy brooch so I hope she will like it...by the way I oso buy 1 for my mom...I for get take the present I buy For Pn Leow d....haiz...nvm la...but I got take I buy for mom de...hehe

After tat we go eat our lunch at manhattan fish market till around 4pm...then we shop a while around 4.30pm I go tuition d...my mom they all go shooping n wait 4 me...till 6.30pm...then I rush back n see the award…wow! Congratez to Gary chao ge which get the best male singer...haha...

No comments: