Friday, July 4, 2008

The Truth!!

Today I write tis blog it show tat I already make decision I hope amy can see tis blog...1st of all I wan to apologise to u tat I’m the 1 who take ur book go back n I dun 1 to do ppl “ti shi gui” so I said out the truth...Tuesday go back tat time ah ying give me ur book so I just take n I dunno wat happen then she ask me take back then I ask y? then she said u just take back then I bring back lo...then when I reach tuition I wan pass the book to ying de...but she refuse to take it cause maybe she scare so I tell her u scare 4 wat u take ppl book? Then she said just 1 to make u angry then I dun care her d...i ask her take back the book then she keep on dun 1 so I just keep it lo...then the next day when I reach school I wan give u back the book when enter class de...but she said dun 1 so fast give u back when 1 go back oni give u back then I noe u very worry d...so when u go to English class I quickly give the book to her n tell her non of my business if she dun 1 give u is her problem I dun care...then she oso scare d...so she quickly put back the book inside ur bag...then the following thing u noe d...I no need to repeat d..at the end I would like to said ntg relate to me cause do all tis thing de not me...lastly I would like to said sorry to u cause I noe I should not take ur book back...sorry!

*********************************************


Today was quite funny at tuition I go oscar buy 1 present box then inside with ntg then when I meet ying I tell her just now me n sue go mcdonald meet 1 guy the guy give me de present at 1st she really believe but I dunno the end she believe not la...then she keep on said dun make me jealous la...even ah yer n wei oso believe...haha...then after add math I tell the truth to wei n yer inside the box is blank de...haha...then we go the store to buy some staff then we go mc Donald soo ping go eat n I go buy 4 her then the staff there free me a large green tea...so we share n drink then we play a game...soo ping n sue is judges then me n yer 1 team n chai lynn n wei 1 team we go refill come without ice to drink n see which team drink faster we use stop watch to count the time...then ah wei group drink 1st then we 2nd then the end the result is me n yer win d...haha...yeah! Lose de ppl need to take a pic with other table ppl tat we dunno...haha…then they really do it...haha...n I wanna said tat ah yer drinking skill r really slow...I aim to drink within 30 sec but we use 30++ sec...ah wei they all use 40++ sec….haha…tis is the pic tat they take today!!

No comments: