Sunday, March 8, 2009

family dinner

today i having family dinner n also my last day of working...today is my last day but i got a bit unhappy while working cause i hurt my hand because of tat stupid aunty keep on rush me so many ppl how can fast rite? no brain 1 i already run here n there to help u d still said i slow go die la...then 7pm i finish my work so i quickly change my clothes n go for my family dinner at restaurant taman rashna i'm the last 1 who reach so paiseh i late d...i 7.40pm like tat oni reach...haha no choice working ma...a big family gathering...i think got 46ppl to 50 ppl if i not mistake la...haha...then we eat till 10.30pm like tat my face all red d...because i drink red wine n white wine 4 3 glass...but feel ntg to me...then my 2nd aunty come stay my house because tomoro we having a 1 day trip...haha

No comments: