Monday, March 16, 2009

movie time

today wake up early cause my cousin sis got tuition then suddenly feel like wanna watch movie so i call kyalin n go 4 movie then she agree then we meet there around 11am++ we still thinking wat movie to see then i suggest the movie tat the rock do 1...she ask me nice meh? i said i dunno but no movie see d...so we choose tat lo...the movie name is race to witch mountain if i not mistake...wow! the movie is super nice n the star inside was hansome...he act as alien de...super super handsome o...haha...at last our conclude is the movie is very nice so must go see o...n actually tat day after movie i plan go buy some staff 4 my ns de...but i 4 get bring money d....haiz...then around 4 sth i go room n chit chat then kyalin follow ben go gai gai d...then i sit there n chit chat lo...then around 5pm sue come n fetch me to tuition...wow! 1st time she drive me leh...then we go eat together then a while wei come n join us we eat n chit chat till around 7pm...haha...omg!! late to tuition d...tuition start at 6.30pm...haha...dun care today is my last class 4 tuition d...cause i going ns soon...haha...when we go in every 1 look as us...wow~haha then tat day we no concentrate study oso we chit chat play n plan those lame thing...haha...then after tuition 8.45pm like tat sue fetch wei go back then she fetch me to go find my dad..haha...tat's all 4 today...haha

No comments: