Sunday, March 15, 2009

trip to cameron highland

i think tis is my last trip b4 i go ns d...haha...me, my family n 2 of my aunty family have a trip to cameron...tis place is every year oso we will come 1 because we have relative at there...on the way to cameron we also stop by at hutan lipur kuala woh, tapah n have a rest n take sum pic there then we reach there around 1pm ++ then we take a rest at hotel then we go pasar malam buy some vege n strawberry because we need to prepare our dinner d...my aunty cook from kl to there then at there my mom oso cook some egg 4 children we make until like buffet haha...really have fun then after dinner we go pasar malam again we buy some fruit n some snack 4 supper then we back to hotel already almost 11pm++ then as usual my uncle n my brother they will play chor dai di...they always go trip oso will play de...hehe...the most special 1 is my 2 aunty n my mom play fishing....haha...children games but oso got play money de...funny leh...see they all play...haha....then suddenly i receive a msg from a guy n tat was lee kiat lame la...he ask me the 1st question i already noe who is he...haha...he use to call me jie jie dunno y...but i smaller than him lo...ish...then we chat till almost 1pm...then i oso cant tahan d n sleep d...haha....the next day morning we wake up early then we take bath but the water is not hot suddenly dunno y no hot water so cold no 1 dare to bath but i cant tahan d cause i bu shi guan 1 day no wash my hair so i go bath d...so cold i keep on jumping while bathing...oni me n 1 of my cousin bath oni...huh! manatau after me n my cousin bath suddenly hot water got d...we was like swt!!! when we bath no hot water now pulak got n every 1 quickly line up go bath d...then after tat we go toour relative house he is a farmer so he bring us to his house at the top of mountain using his car but some of them walking cause not enough space...haha...o so good got car sit cause i'm gal ma...see gals go good no need walk...haha...then we chit chat at his house a while then me, my 2 bro, 4 of my cousin n 1 of my cousin bf we climb again higher to his farm...he plant a lot vegetable we oso very naughty we climb till a place where got water fall although very dangerous to there but we still do it...haha...oni me n my cousin sis 2 gals oni so mostly gentlement protect us...haha...then around 3pm++ we oni go eat lunch then after lunch go back home d lo...around 8pm++ reach home...hehe

No comments: