Friday, November 7, 2008

graduation day!!

yeah! today is my graduation day...i feel so happy cause i finally graduate d...but some how i still got a bit bu se de...cause i have been in tis school for 5 years d...i miss my fren, my teachers, my school, my class room, study life, my school uniform, my school toilet n many many thing la...anyway we sure will keep in touch de...i have take a lot pic from the opening till the end of the ceremony there are a lot crying babes on tat day the hug each other n cry cause they same as me bu se de...but tat day i never cry cause beside me de fren all laughing so i tahan dun let my tear drop cause i seem like weird ppl laugh i cry....luckily never sit beside amy, fion n kyalin they cry till so cham...sobz sobz....but tat day i really very happy....i have never regret to have u all as my fren...i will miss u all d...haha

No comments: