Tuesday, November 18, 2008

stress stress stress!!

Today is 18 nov which I having my add maths n moral so I going to die d… cause never evem study at all…haiz…then I wake up early n prepare myself then go school I saw cheng ying was very stress…but I’m very relax dun have any preparation oso…every 1 was bz memorizing their moral…haiz… then 8am we having our add maths then finish at 10am normally after 1 paper we will go 4 recess but today they never go recess bz studying…hehe then we continue exam again 10.30am till 1pm…today class was so boring because just 5 ppl taking add maths in my class… then we go 4 lunch n every1 look stress n keep on memorize moral definisi…hehe then 2.30pm we continue with our moral till 5.30pm but I come out early again…today rain heavily then after today I can take a good rest till dec d…cause I’ll be back on 1st dec 4 my acc n eco….haha

No comments: