Monday, November 17, 2008

Argh!!

Today I having my science paper 1 n paper 2 so I wake up early in the morning n prepare myself to school just 3 class taking science so not many ppl…the paper start at 8sth then finish at 9sth then we take rest 10 sth we continue with paper 2 again if I not mistake la…haha… then we all come out early n go take our graduation picture then just me n kyalin come out 1st so we go take 1st then suddenly my hand bleeding with no reason…haha… then amy, api, cheng ying n lee yee start coming out d…after take all the pic we go back d…then normally after exam my bro will come n fetch me but today my dad come n fetch me cause he 1 bring me go kl do sth so I follow lo…then after doing sth my dad bring me to times square shopping…haha… tomoro I having my add maths n moral I not even study yet…haha…sure die de tomoro…haha…then around 4 sth we come back then when reach mom office I follow my bro to Aeon again cause he 1 buy shirt ask me to give opinion so I follow lo…then after tat already 6 sth then we go back d…then after dinner I start memorise my moral but just start I feel sleepy d so never study n go sleep liao…haha…so tomoro exam going to die d…haha

No comments: