Saturday, November 29, 2008

happy saturday!!

Today is Saturday is also my shopping day….hehe…long time no shopping with my mummy d…since spm start I never go shopping with mummy d…hehe so today I wake up early then go do facial with mummy then we go shopping with my cousin, mom n dad…we go pyramid...hehe…so mice not yet dec already got a lot Christmas thing d…so beautiful….hehe…then me n my cousin like children oni we follow all the ppl line up go take pic with santa claus hehe after taking pic me n my cousin zi lian keep on take pic then santa claus pass by me again I quickly ask whether can take pic with him a not cause I wan personal de….luckily he said can…haha….then we continue shop around 5pm we go back d cause my mum night got sth do so need to go back so early but still very happy la…hehe

No comments: