Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy birthday to me~~

today wake up early in the morning then n prepare myself go to mom office...when i reach there around 9.30am then kyalin come fetch me go eat breakfast at pak li, bukit tinggi...api oso come along with us...kyalin bought me 2 slice of cake then...we eat at there n chit chat 4 around more than 1 hour plus...hehe...i'm so happy...thank to u all ya belanja me eat breakfast...then we take a lot pic at pak li cause lin said my hp no more her pic so she said 1 take a lot pic till my hp boom~~hahaha....then lin bring me back my mom office around 12.30pm then she go to school by train luckily go by train if not drive so dangerous cause rain cat n dog...hahaha...then when i back office afetr 1 hour around 1.30pm like tat i go out 4 lunch with sue...hehe...she spent me at windmill, aeon bukit tinggi....so happy cause we had a good lunch n have fun at there...then we go scorpion buy a plate tat write our name n make necklace...hehe...i like it very much...hehe...then she bring me back office around 4pm plus then i take a short nap n then night after fetch my cousin then my mom spent me at nyonya kitchen only me, mom, 2nd bro n cousin sis 4 of us eat oni cause dad, 1st bro n 3rd bro was busy with their work but they said will replace me tis coming sat...hehe...thanks to my parent n all my lovely bro...hehe

finally, thanks to all my friends who wish me happy birthday~ thanks every 1 i really very happy with all of ur wishes...thanks a lot....oh ya! i was so surprise today eason call me but he dunno my birthday today but he so ngam call me today n chit chat with me...i was so shock...hehe...anyway i'm so happy n enjoyed my birthday although just a normal borthday but i appreciate it alot...haha

No comments: