Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mami birthday

Happy birthday to u...
happy birthday to u...
happy birthday to mami~~
happy birthday to u...
today is mami birthday..here i wish her health always n happy always...hehe... today ntg special not like pass ear birthday we will go kl n celebrate but tis year cause of my 1st brother busy with his work at Aeon bukit tinggi the 'hua hee' karaoke competition semi final...so today morning wake up n accompany mami go facial then afternoon go aeon shopping n buy some stuff...my mom bough a new spec 4 herself as birthday present...quite expensive o...hehe...then around 5sth we ate dinner at dragon restaurant i think like tat gua...but chinese is 'long de quan ren' at aeon with my whole family n my aunty whole family...then after dinner we go support my 1st bro show at aeon till 11sth...huh! so tired last year champion sit beside me...he so hansome...he just 11 years old...haha...the pheobe n janson is 'zu chi ren'...pheobe sumore on the stage wish my mom happy birthday make till my mom so paiseh tat every 1 noe her birthday but she very happy la...haha...pheobe is my bro fren tat's y she noe today is my mom birthday...hehe...lastly wish mami have a great birthday n happy forever...

No comments: