Thursday, October 29, 2009

Puma puma puma~~

today wake up early in the morning around 7.30am then prepare myself around 8.20am then as usual go mami office but today b4 go mami ooffice we go fetch sue then go mami office opposite the dim sum eat breakfast then after breakfast we start our journey to subang...5 of us going my 2nd bro, 3rd bro, cousin bro, me n sue...haha...so happy we go there 4 puma sales...omg!! so cheap...puma t-shirt normail price sell RM70 to RM100++ like tat de...but now sell RM20 oni...omg omg!! so cheap...then at the end i buy 3 clothes, 1 half long pant, 1 bag, 1 pair of shoes n 1 jacket...the jacket actual price around RM250 but now RM50 oni....wow! Puma where got so cheap but is real so later we call my 1st bro come n buy oso they he come n buy a lot jacket...so later when we paid we was shock cause RM750...haha....although expensive but 5 of us le...my 3 bro,1 cousin n me....but i already buy 7 things we add all those things around got 30++ stuff i think...sue 1 ppl oso buy RM120 le...today so happy can buy so many stuff so i thought tis as my birthday present...hahah

No comments: