Thursday, October 15, 2009

yeah! happy day

Today i wake up early in the morning around 6.30am...huh! long time no wake up so early d... y?? cause i got driving test...haha....i so tired now but still 1 post 1st b4 i take a short nap...i pass my driving test d....yahoo!! no need go tat place d....happy!! finally got my license although next week oni can get but oso very happy cause today go 4 driving test no fail at all 1 short kao tim all pass...haha...when i was there in the morning i was so nervous....actually i scared my 3 point turn but luckily pass....it seem like easy cause last week i go holidays no practise 4 oct is my last class 4 driving then i stop almost 11 days no drive n today 15 oct take exam luckily no forget all the steps...haha...today i post tis post i oni realise tat my blog very dead d...haha...long time no post d...actually the hong kong trip oso post today but i change date oni....haha...i will try my best not to let my blog so dead...haha cause i really ntg post la....haha

No comments: