Saturday, August 16, 2008

boring saturday!

normally today is my shopping day but today no shopping 4 me...my mom bz working so we not going shopping...today i wake up around 10am then i take bath then play computer after playing i go cook some food 4 my dad n cousin...hehe....then after cook i go take bath again tat time around 2pm d...then i feel tat so boring n no more shopping 4 me...then around 3 pm like tat we go find mami at klang jaya then i wait there around 4.45pm i go tuition...normally i sit last row de...but today got ppl sit our place....stupid de...boon yong sit my place...hate u...tat is my feng sui place u noe...hahaha....then after tuition me n sue yee walk to giant n find my parent then fetch sue yee back then my mom suddenly said 1 go Aeon buy sth...haha...still got shopping but just a while la...around 1 hours plus oni...i saw lester there if i not mistake...he wear till quite smart...but when i wan walk there tat time he go d...so no chance to say hi oso...haha....we walk till 8pm then we go eat our dinner near my house then i reach home around 9.30pm...hehe

No comments: