Friday, August 8, 2008

funny day

today wake up early in the morning and prepare breakfast then go to school as usual...at 1st we got pm today chin lewat almost 8 oni reach...hehe...then we start enjoy our pic tat we take at mgs...hehe...nice lo...but a lot ppl said look very fake...nvm la...then we having science n we keep on playing like hell...today f3 recess earlier around 9 they recess d...because they having exam...then api bring me go find zhu woei to take her food from zhu woei...when i reach there i not feeling like back to the class cause very boring but api use a teknik to force me back she 1 told zhu woei tat me n swee chin de thing....all is fake de...they lie de...dun believe her...then we back our class n continue do hw....lee yee sit beside me n i keep on play her...she angry d...n make some funny thing n show us...we all laugh like hell n she keep on said u must respect me cause she older than me....hahah....then a while we go 4 our recess then after recess we having bm...teacher give us do f4 exam then we all so guai all start do lo...then we do bina ayat so funny lee yee said semak samun is ant....then she sumore said cameron there got gunung ganang.... hahaha...a lot more la i 4 get d...then i keep on make noise till they cant do hw...lee yee scold me n said y u so noisy can u shut up! then i very 'tan bai' de said no...hahah...cause i wan kacau then api today oso keep on laugh laugh laugh then she said li may stop make me laugh d...i said i never make u laugh but u see me u ownself laugh de...today i teach api bina ayat n tat is a funny ayat...api berlari lintang pukang kerana dikejar kura kura...then all start laughing again...then they ask em a question y normally if kyalin come i wont so noisy n talk so many? then i answer them where got normally i oso like tat but they said no....really ar??today no matter wat subject oso we keep on laugh till stomach pain....really a great day today!
080808
after that i having tuiotion so today tuition i dunno y keep on 'er tet' till i be tahan stop d come again stop d come again....then when KBA tat time i feel so sleepy i keep on yawning...haiz...
oh ya! today i saw a lot couple lo....erm...actually not really much la...i think around 5 la...ying said my eyes so sharp from far far can see who is tat d...hahahah
couple list:
chee hui n her bf
see wen n her bf
chin koko n his gf
my mom office beside de guy n his gf
my mom fren son n his gf
wakakaka....so jelous la...haiz...no 1 like me....sobz sobz
hahaha...i think ntg do...k la...i stop here...hehe

No comments: