Monday, August 25, 2008

monday!!

after 1 week holidays today is my 1st day back to the school...hehe...quite happy cause can see so many fren n no need study the whole day just need to go n hear bengkel...omg! today the 1st bengkel we hear was bm bengkel...when we enter the 1st thing the teacher told us was ask us to shut up...stupid!! then he said when he talk he want us to jot down some notes then my fren sangeet wanted to go n take paper then he scold us said tat i wan u all write u all oni go take paper la izit? cannot take b4 tis ar? he don't allow sangeet go out...at tat time i'm urgent i wan o toilet...my wee wee going to come out d...same as ah yer oso but we 2 not dare go cause he dun let ppl out...until i betahan d i just go out nia ah yer still not dare go out...i just dun care stand up n go out...haha...luckily he never said anything...huh! he give talk almost 2 hours...normally our recess is on 9.45am but he take so long time 4 the talk so today our recess was late around 10.30am...so many thingtalk till non stop...haiz...so boring la the talk...after the bengkel we go recess till 11.05am but actually till 10.50am oni but we take our own sweet time 4 our breakfast then we back to class...then ah wei come n tell us a funny thing tat today actually she 1 bring camera to school n take pic with fren at tuition de...but when she open the came no bateri... haha... bring a camera tat dun have bateri...haha...then i get back my moral paper d...huh! cukup cukup makan oni o...haha...then around 11.35am we go 4 another bengkel which is add maths bengkel...the bengkel quite good cause the teacher dun care wat we talk...so ah yer tell us all the horoscope thing...wow! so good till 1pm then we straight away go back today no study at all...hehe...then when i go back i feel so tired then i straight away go sleep then i wake up at 3.15pm cause i having tuition at 3.45pm then i go tuition copy copy n copy notes so many notes need to copy so sienz...i sumore 4 get bring my hp to tuition lagi sienz... then5.15pm i finish tuition d i go back to my mom office n wait 4 my dad...then i take a short naptill my dad reach then we go n fetch my cousin sis at hin hua then i go back home d lo...then i msg ying ask her whether she pass her exam or not? hehe....she pass leh...congratez congrztez n oso to shir, fion n chin...hehe then i fecth my mom go 99market n go my cousin house....my cousin same age with me de... see i driving she was shock...hehe...she said u so good lo...can learn so fast...haha...then her sis my cousin oso said u drive auto or manual? then i said now i drive auto but manual i oso noe d...hehe...she said good la...then no need to scare d...can drive easily...haha...


Congratez congratez to
fion
yun chin
cheng ying
shir

No comments: