Wednesday, August 20, 2008

happy holidays!!

Today I wake up early in the morning around 6.45am cause I having tuition at 8am and I need to go fetch sue so after I bath around 7.15am n I prepare myself n go out from house…my bo fetch me to tuition although I go out early but oso late to tuition haiz…around 8.10am oni reach…haha…luckily teacher not yet enter…today tuition was funny…today amy sit with me…then me n amy so bad we keep on laughing at ppl…haha…then we finish tuition at 12.30pm…then me, mian yer, chai lynn n amy try to tumpang sue car to Aeon cause me, yer n lynn going 4 movie amy going back to her mom shop…but I feel so paiseh cause today let sue mom wait so long haiz…paiseh la…haha…then we go Aeon try to go for movie but we cant get the ticket so we plan to go sing k…too bad no room 4 us too..then finally decision we back to movie…we watch ‘MEET DAVE’. After buying ticket we go eat our lunch at BBQ plaza…haha…I saw a lot my fren I saw my primary fren Rainbow…I long time no see her d…so miss her la…but when I saw her I got 1 feeling like paiseh…haha…then while walking I saw my net fren…then I oso saw a lot tuition fren…when we at BBQ plaza I saw ah ying n she come n find us n we take some photo with her…I oso got take photo with Rainbow.
Then around 2.40pm we go buy some water n popcorn…omg! The staff there working so slow we queue for 15 minutes…then we enter cinema at 3pm the movie was so funny n we keep on laugh laugh laugh…after movie around 5pm we go shopping actually I plan to buy lee yee present de but dunno wat to buy so till the end I never buy anything…while I walking I saw chai yi with her cousin, I oso saw shona n ail in if I not mistake her name is like tat la…then we enter a shop call nichii…then we go try shoes n ask the staff to take a lot pairs of shoes to try…I like the shoes so much cause very high the heels…hahaha….then we go try dress. Me, chai lynn n mian yer plans to choose some dress n try so we go choose choose choose n we try together n take a lot pic…haha…around 6.30pm…haha….so fun today…miss the day today then we go back.

No comments: