Friday, August 22, 2008

tiring day!!

Today I wake up early in the morning a bout 6.30am…cause 8am I having tuition at klang E.T n I need to fetch sue at bukit tinggi so I come out from my house around 7am then reach sue house at 7.30am…then we go E.T together…we start tuition at 8am till 12.30am but between tat time we having a small break for half an hour so we go mc Donald to ate our breakfast then continue tuition…the day was boring n tired because after tat tuition me, kyalin, chai lynn, soo ping n sing wei go ate our lunch till 2pm then we all continue tuition till 3.30pm then kyalin no class d…so she go back d…then we have break again till 5pm then continue tuition again till 6.30pm…huh! so tired the whole day tuition tuition tuition but luckily today sue bring camera to tuition so 5 of us snap a lot pic at class…haha….so many pose wat pose oso got… After tuition as usual sue mom fetch me back to my mom office then me, mom, 2nd ko, n cousin sis go eat our dinner by our own cause my dad n my 3rd ko go prayer at my dad fren office…they every year oso got go prayer de…so tis year oso go but normally after prayer they will eat mee, mee hon n some food there but tis year the stupid bos suggest doing BBQ…omg! Make till we all wait my dad n bro till 10 pm….so sienz….then we reach home around 10.30pm so tired…huh! I finish done everything around 11.30pm oni got time on9 n update blog…

No comments: