Tuesday, May 20, 2008

continue...

Haha..the next day morning I wake up then I go hatyai pasar we go buy thing and eat there. Then afternoon we go shooping complex and buy some stuff. After that, my mom and dad and my relative all wanna go massage but me and my cousin sister dun wanna go so we 2 separate with them and we 2 go shopping will shopping we 2 feel like wanna drink some think so we 2 walk to 7-eleven buy soya and drink I can said tat hatyai de soya really nice. B4 tat my mom got order me 2 buy water so we 2 go hypermarket and buy water then we 2 saw ice-cream then we buy a box of ice-cream and back to hotel. When I back to hotel I saw my 2 cousin sleeping in my room then I go inside and eat my ice- cream and play. After my mom is back is already around 6 sth then we all take our bath and so 4 our dinner. We go restaurant shangerila eat. We eat a lot of thing too..
After eating we take a night walk at the city then I bought a shirt that write thai word my mom ask me u noe wat meaning meh? Then I answer I smart de ma..b4 I buy I already ask tat ppl wat meaning the ppl tell me is beautiful gals..hehe..then we walk till 10 sth all tired d..back to hotel. All my aunty, uncle, brother, mom and day wanna go 4 leg massage so me and all my cousin stay at hotel we take a rest and then go out again when we rest tat time 5 of us share 2 bottle of beer I just drink a few oni my face very red d..then my younger cousin keep on ask me wear mask becoz he said too red d..till very scary..haiz..i oso dunno y my face so easy red de..hehe..then we go out and walk again till 1am we sit at the stall drink and eat then I saw my mom they all come back d..they join us cause they wan us show them which 1 is ‘ah gua’ and which 1 mollest my cousin de..haha..then we see till 2 am then we all back hotel and sleep. The next day morning we going back d..we wake up at 7am and we go eat our breakfast and back to klang. On the way back we stop at penang and had our lunch. My brother sumore go there find tayar till 3 sth then oni continue back to klang. Then I back till klang around 8 sth we go eat dinner with my uncle. Then back till home around 10 sth. We all very tired but tis trip really happy.

~~The End~~

No comments: