Friday, May 9, 2008

Exam!!

Haiz...exam exam exam...hate to have exam la...this coming 3 week I also having exam but I dunno y I no mood study...haiz...yesterday I having my bm 1 and bm 2...so the previous day I tell my brother that I dun wanna watch tv d....i wan study for my bm komsas so I go inside my room at 10pm to study but when I step in to my room I feel very sleepy then I straight away sleep till the next day morning so I not even study anything...haha...then after exam that afternoon I went to my aunty office and I plan to study for my next day exam subjek that is sejarah but when I open the book I feel sleepy then I go and sleep...I wake up at 6pm then go fetch my cousin sis then go back home and then I go pasar malam. After come back from pasar malam I watch tv with my bro and I tell my bro tomoro subjek is the subjek that I dun like the most that is sejarah so I not plan to study. Then today I having my bi n sejarah exam tis 2 day exam I never sleep when exam time but sejarah i sleep more than 1 hour...haiz...really no mood in doing sejarah...I simply do and I can said my sejarah 100% fail...haiz...still got 2 more week...haiz...really hate exam la...stupid!!

After school i got tution normally 4 of us mian yer, ah ying, mian yer sis n me will follow ah wei car then today ah wei dad drive kelisa come n fetch us so we all force to sit 5 ppl behind cause ah wei mom come along with her dad...so we try to fit it but too pack d...so ah wei mom ask ah wei go to sit infront with her...so ah wei go n sit lo...then all convent gals tat go back from behind keep on laugh at us that a kelisa need to fit so many ppl...ah wei so paiseh cause sumore wit infront with her mom...really feel very paiseh to ah wei cause because of us she need to squeeze till like tat n give ppl laugh...so sorry! paiseh o....the problem is how can they laugh till like tat so bad la they all...make till ah wei so paiseh...i oso feel sorry n paiseh to her...haiz...

No comments: