Monday, May 19, 2008

~~Hatyai trip~~

I went to hatyai at Saturday morning. 3 car of ppl are going so around 16 ppl. I wake up early in the morning at 3am to prepare myself then we all 4am start our journey to hatyai. Along the journey I keep on sleep sleep sleep. Tat is a bad news tat my bro car got a small problem he knock a wood tat have nail so kena my bro car tayar so tayar puncit then he have to stop the car and change the tayar tat time was just around 5am. Haiz! My ko so ‘sui’ then around 6 sth we reach ipoh we go eat our breakfast ‘dim sum’. We eat a lot lot thing. I’ve take sum pic tat wat we eat and how many we eat.
After eating around 7sth we continue our journey. Then around 11sth we reach the kastam there then we go line up n get the kastam chop then we rent 2 van to the city. We go check in 1st and take a rest then around 2pm we go eat our lunch. After our lunch we take a window shopping near the city to have some research. Then my bro they all go massage I never go then I follow my cousin go shopping then around 5pm I back to hotel n bath n take a short nap around 7 I wake up then we go 4 our dinner. The restaurant was so beautiful when I reach there I keep on take pic because there was really beautiful. After finish take pic I go eat we eat a lot of thing too. While we eating a small thai kids come n sell rose 10bath 4 a rose. We all no 1 want to buy the rose but the kids keep on pujuk all those guys to buy flower 4 all those gals then finally my dad see he so cute I dad buy 2 rose tat mean 20bath then he give my dad 4 rose he said buy 1 free 1 there are 5 gals there so my dad give my mom 1, my 2nd aunty 1, my 3rd aunty 1 and me 1. Then the thai kids saw tat my cousin sister dun have then he pujuk my bro buy because he though tat my cousin sister is my bro gf. Then he keep on ask my bro buy n sumore massage 4 my ko. Then my ko cant tahen d so but 1 from him as usual he give my ko 2 oso so 1 give my cousin n 1 give a waitress tat serves us cause she oso gals ma...hehe...then after eating we all continue take pic till we feel that too many d oni we go...hehe...when we go out we saw a sport car we oso take pic with the sport car.
Then we back to hotel the awhile we come out shopping d...we buy a lot lot thing we sumore so lame take pic while buying thing and we take pic on the road oso. Then after buy all stuff d around 12.30am we go massage leg cause walk too long d till every 1 leg pain we separate 2 gangs youngster 1 gang n older 1 gang we go massage oso we take pic. The ppl massage my leg tat time I feel so geli. After massage around 2am we go lepak at a shopping centre outside then we saw 3 ‘ah gua’ walking around then he suddenly come near to my cousin bro wanna dancing with her/him then my cousin bro keep on said dun 1 the he/she molest my cousin he/she go touch my cousin lower part. Then we all laugh at my cousin n said u ‘kao sui’ lo... give ‘ah gua’ molest give gal nvm sumore tat 1 is ‘ah gua’ leh but I can said tat the ‘ah gua’ is really beautiful almost beautiful than gals d then we go back and sleep around 2.30am

to be continue!!

No comments: