Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Day

Today i wake up early in the morning and i prepare myself then we whole family go eat dim sum. After finish our breakfast me n my 3rd bro foloow my dad to pulau ketam because my dad and my bro wanna see engine. I just accompany then go there n play. Around 11 am we reach pulau ketam d...we have a walk at pulau ketam then we go sit another bot to my dad fren shop. It was quite scary because go there we need to climb up there dun have staircase. I'm only a gal there they all can climb ip easily because guys mostly stonger than gal. Finally,I climb up d...we go there and i wait outside then my bro n my dad go and see engine. After that suddenly raining. We quickly go backd...Actually we want to take lunch at there de...but raining so we never eat there.Around 1pm we reach klang then we go fecth my mom and go to pyramid and find my 1st bro then my parent drop me at pyramid and they go visit my aunty. Then me and my bro shop shop shop till my mom come and fetch me. It was around 5.30 pm d....I'm late!! because I'm having a party at botanic club but I still haven bayj yet so we rush to my aunty house at sentosa and i bath ther n prepare myself then my parent fetch me to sue yee house. I'm late...they keep on call me when i'm on the way to her house. When i reach there i saw sue yee, mian yer and sing wei was waiting me...hehe...paiseh. Then we go chen and jane birthday party when we reach we are so relax and walk in. Then suddenly soo ping ask where is our present then oni we realise we forgotten to take in sue yee dad car. Then we quickly call sue yee dad come back and take the present. That day was really fun. I go back home around 11 pm. Then i reach home around 11.30pm. It was late but i'm happy...

No comments: