Saturday, May 3, 2008

Inti college

Today suppose is my shopping day but I spent my time in inti college. I wake up early in the morning 6am and go to school. Today I reach school at 7am I think it was too early cause a few ppl there oni...then I wait my friend at primary canteen...after that ah ying come she ask me accompany her to secondary canteen buy food then I accompany her lo...then while she buying food ah chin come d...then we walk back to primary canteen then we saw a lot ppl come d...then at around 7.30am the bus come and we sit bus 2...at the bus I sit with ah wei but a while she jump to kyalin n chin place to take photo...hehe...





After around 8 sth we reach subang inti college d...then we seperate class cause they all are science student and me, kyalin and ying are art student so we go our class when reach our class we had our breakfast mee hon with 2 pieces of chicken. After finish our breakfast we go visit inti college library , canteen, and their lab. I take some pic at the lab and library.


stress!!

After finish visiting we back to our class and study bm it was damn boring. After finish the bm workshop around 12pm we had our lunch got rice, egg, vegetable and chicken. After finish our lunch we continue with our maths workshop. The maths workshop better la cause can do some maths question and he teach us how to multiply with simple way...hehe...after finish the workshop me, kyalin and cheng ying keep on take all those lame pic with lame pose...hehe...around 3pm we back to our school. Inside the bus all of us was so tired. We reach school at 3.30 pm.


When reach our school my bro already wait me there then we go eat and then go AEON bukit tinggi shopping. I buy some stuff and then we go eat dinner at bukit tinggi 2. Then finally I reach home around 9pm...hehe

No comments: