Saturday, May 31, 2008

lucky day

Today is saturday so asusual saturday i will shopping. My 1st bro ask us to lot 10 then we reach there around 1pm then we park at sg wang then we shopping at sg wang 1st cause need to wait my bro finish do gym 1st...then i was so lucky i can see so many singer at there...they all doing charity then i saw rynn lin yu zhong, yang wei han, daniel lee, karen kong, luo yi shi, zhong shen zhong, gary chao ge, will wang and a lot lot malaysia singer...i dunno they are doing charity there..hehe...then i go lot 10 meet my bro we go Isetan because there having sales then we shop and bought a lot of shirt...i also buy a lot of shirt for my 2nd and 3rd bro because they never come they go out with fren d...then we all shopping till 7pm then we go back d...on the way back we drop at petaling street because my mom wanna buy sth. Then we go back we reach home around 8pm then we bath and wait my 1st bro back and we go eat our dinner then after dinner i back home and watch my movie till 12sth then i caht with kyalin...she tell me a good news that she join junior idol...hehe...but she said she very sia sui...hehe...anyway hope so she can make her dream come true...wish u good luck ya! Gambateh!!! oh ya! not only 4 kyalin...chin and fion oso gambateh o....jia you...

No comments: