Wednesday, May 28, 2008

~pasar malam~

Today asusual i go mami office and watch tv. Thne around 4 sth i prepare go tuition. I'm having account tuition. Last week teacher said today got exam so i plan to ask each 1 do 1 question then excahnge and copy. Then all agree so four of us (sue yee, me, kyalin n amy) but till the end i just do 3 oni cause not enough time to copy 2 more...hehe...so hope that wont fail cause my teacher said below 60marks mean fail so really scare i fail la...hehe...normally i will g0 back at 8.30pm but that day i never go bm class because my bro ajak me to taman cannaught pasar malam at cheras de...so i ponteng bm class i go back at 7pm...I go there buy a lot of thing and eat a lot of thing. Then i saw hamster so i wanna buy that hamster and give ah wei because we owe her alot presnet d...so i buy 1 for her...pasar malam there was really great because u can see they sell alot of thing eventhough animal oso got...i saw a puppy so cute but too expensive d...hehe...then normally i go pasar malam with my bro i will walk infron because my bro scare i get lost...haha...then wehn i'm walking suddenly my 3rd bro run after me and tell me just now got 1 guy kee on look at me and seem like the guy like me...swt la! impossible k...haha...then i just ignore him because i dun need a bf now so i dun care...hehe...then we drop at a stall and eat then i eat till very 'chu lu' then my bro said eat till so 'chu lu' later the guy dun like then i said i dun care cause i dun like him at all la...stupid la..they all keep on said that guy looking at me till i so paiseh...haiz...then i walk till around 11 sth then we all go back d...i reach home around 12sth...so tired and sleepy then i quickly take bath and sleep...hehe

No comments: