Thursday, May 22, 2008

Exam finish!!

Yeah! Exam finally finish d...can relax d...Today i finsh exam at 9am then i start chatting wif my friend till recess. Then after recess i continue chatting wif my friend till 1pm...haha...yahoo!! holiday coming too...Actually this coming holiday i paln to go alot of places. I plan tis sat go Mrs Lee daughter birthday party, monday go sunway piramid with ah wei, ah yer, amy and cheng ying, Wednesday go gai gai wif my brother then night go cheras pasar malam, thursday go taylor with kyalin and next tues and wed go HICT. But i plan so many i never even ask my mom..then today finally i ask she said y 1 holiday wan go so many places? then i said i long time no go out with friend d...then she said everyday at school see not enough ar? holiday sumore 1 see ar? haiz...then finally she said where oso cannot go....sobz...plan so many think oso cannot go...i just can go tis sat n next wed with my bro...haiz...

I'm very sorry to my friend that i promise 1 join u all go shopping and taylor. My mom dun let so no choice have to saty at home. Very so sorry to u guys that i ffk...sorry to kyalin, amy, ah wei, ah yer and ah ying. I ffk again...haiz...

No comments: