Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday

Normally thursday is my free day...cause i dun have tuition and any activities at all but today i got tuition because yesterday i ponteng maths and bm so i replace today...when i wan go out to tuition from my mami office beside my shop got 1 guy a bit sot sot de...dunno y keep on look at me i so scare then my bto play again he said the sot guy like me swy la! y keep on find all not leng chai and sot de 4 me...haiz...nvm then i bring the hamster a lot that i bought yesterday because today i go tuition i can see ah wei so i can pass her present to her...hehe...then i give ah wei and she was so happy...ah ying today got tuition so she very scare of the hamster so keep on play her...haha...then ntg special today so we tuition till 5pm then i got back then at night i go pasar malam again near my house de... we go there buy sth and drink then we back from pasar malam around 9pm then me and my 2nd snd 3rd bro watch we download de movie till 1 pm...hehe

No comments: